January 08, 2009

phone credit decrease so fast~~


last 22th Dec is my birthday...i got reload RM 100 cos DIGI got give 50% bonus back..
but then..don know why..my credit until yesterday just have RM50++ only before 10pm..
i also don know where i use all my credit for...
but yesterday i got call my friend and i forget to put her number in F&F...
so u know..i keep taking or can say i Kacau her la...by using my hp..
when i end the call...i so shock...my credit just left RM25++ only...
walao...so much oh~~~haha~~
but never mind la...i'm ok one..cos the call that i make i think is fine for me..
cos she now are really in bad mood all the time..because of many reason..
til she all the time feel don't want to eat..don know why la..i so care with her...
fortunately..when i call her, i still can hear she keep smiling..
i hope that she will be fine soon enough...and i'll be with her to go through this....

2 comments:

  1. thanks^^
    tq very much~~~
    n sorry for ur credit too..
    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...it's ok for me la..u are in bad mood wa..
    just wan to make u happier ma..

    ReplyDelete