January 04, 2009

my sesult in second sem

last year AUG - OCT was my second sem for taking my degree programme in INTI college..
but the result only come out in DEC, and i finally go taking my result and enroll for the new coming semester.
Oh Shit !!!! why like this!!! only have two subject that i take in last semester...
why my result is like this!? i get C- and D+ only!!!how could it happen!?
NO~~~~~ 1st semester have 4 subject but the result still better than this time...
oh no....what i gonna to do??
looking these bad result make me no mood to study la...
ahhhh~~~~

2 comments:

  1. aiks.. hmm.. i think u cant concentrate while ur in love.. tats y this happened.. well, u need to be more gambate then ever b4..

    jia you ah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..ngam ngam that time i have a love relationship..
    ya ya...need to gambateh more than b4...
    u also gambateh oh..
    don because of ur relationship problem make ur result goes down...
    i'll be by ur side always my fren..

    ReplyDelete